Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Been Way TOOOOO Long!

Well, I have been sucked into the world of Facebook and so my life has been consumed with reconnecting with old, old friends. It has been so much fun, but alas my poor little blog has suffered....so here's what we have been up to these days.....


Haylie and her friends
(Halli Hermensen and Chloe Gregerson)
had a photo shoot....
We formed our very own ROCK BAND...
'BRACK IN BLACK'
showing nightly at the Grandma Janet Bar and Grill
Tinley is the bangin' drummer!

Haylie rocks the mic!

Rehearsal...
(note: Homan home from Iraq,
he brought us each a very generous gift!)

I had to include this one...I downloaded my pictures to find this beauty...there is nothing better than good ole fashion blood and guts!


Tinley had her Sweet Seven Par-Tay!

Flat Stanley came all the way from Chicago to visit us.


14 baby pigs were born!!!!




Our proud grandpa delivered each one
(they were 3 minutes apart)

Haylie played Saturday B-Ball.

And last but not least Haylie had her gymnastics performance!
Sorry for all the pictures! I have missed you all very much and I hope that I can find a happy balance between life, blogs, and facebook!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

The bday party looks like lots of fun and lots of work!! Kinda like gymnastics too!
Glad to see you have updated your blog. :D
McKade would love the baby pigs, as I am sure your kids have.

Mindy said...

Hey -- don't apologize for all the pictures!! I love them. :D

Adele said...

Whew! You're back!! I haven't seen you in forever.. .since the luncheon at Alyssa's!! Welcome back to the world of blogging! Hopefully I'll see you around more often!!

Bar M U said...

yes, facebook can do that to a person (speaking from experience here). So does flat stanley show up in a lot of fam picts - is it one of those guys that travels around w/ the extended fam?
I thought it might be you behind that gun in the hunting photo...but the heat you pack is small and fits in a purse, right :) (see, I picked that up from facebook)

Jerolyn said...

I'll leave you with a lil' sumpin you left on my blog a while back...

I thought your feelings were deeper than that for me....seriously facebook?! I can't believe it. Where is your loyalty? I sit here waiting all day long for you to come and visit me and I have to find out from a letter that you are cheating on me. I just can't believe it! You need to check your priorities and remember who has been with you from the start. Facebook might be "cooler" or even more "hip", but I am the original (at least close to the original). I hope you can take a moment with music playing through your head and remember the good times, the times I made you laugh and even cry. Is it really worth losing me??? I miss you come back!
Your true friend, companion and love,

Blog(Carie)

Ashley Wray said...

Glad you're back, with quite the extensive update! Looks like you all have been busy but having lots of fun! Facebook does suck you in a little bit, but I'm glad to see you back in the blogging world!