Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tinley!


I know I say it every time, but I can't believe my little Tin Tin is 7 years old! So, here are the 7 things I love about Tinley....


1. I love her eyes! Tinley speaks through her eyes, I can always tell what kind of a mood Tinley is in by the way her eyes look. When she is happy they truly sparkle! And she is the only one with brown eyes...a little something from her mamma.


2. Tinley is very literal. She is not a big joke-ster. Well, she likes to joke but you can't tease her. I love it when Grandpa Randy walks in a room and says "hello boys" to all his granddaughters, Tinley will be the first to yell out..."We are NOT boys". After 7 years of this you think she would play along with it, but not her!


3. I love her laugh. She has the cutest giggle. It is very soft and sweet, just like her.


4. I love her kindness. She is so sweet. She is always sharing and when she gets something new she can't wait to get home to share it with her siblings.


5. I love her hair. She has the most beautiful hair. It is long and wavy and she looks so beautiful when it is down!


6. She is so artistic. Tinley has taken some art classes the past few summers and she informed me that she does not need to take them anymore because she is a true artist and I must admit she is really good!


7. Last, but not least, she is so smart!! Tinley got 100% on her whole report card this year, she even got 106% in spelling. I love that Tinley can sit for hours, I mean hours, and stick to a task. Usually it is something artsy like coloring or doing a puzzle, but from a very young age she did this. It has always amazed me!!


Tinley, you are such a joy to have in our home. You are my easiest, kindest child out of them all....that kinda sounds bad to say out loud, but I have to give you props for that! You are the best. We love you so much!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy belated Birthday little Tinley!! Hope you had a fabulous day. Carie, she is growing waaaaaaaaayyyyy to fast.