Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break '09

Oh, how I love Spring Break! And I was lucky enough to spend it at the happiest (and crowdest) place on Earth! Haylie, Tinley, and my friend Jeralee and I went to my parents beach house in Newport Beach for a few days and got to play at Disneyland. Poor Brandon was stuck home working and playing Mr. Mom to Shae and Bode and he did a great job with only one small trip to the ER (Bode had an eye infection)!

Our first day at the beach
The New Toy Story Ride
Tinley's first BIG rollercoater!
The Proof!!
We all made it in one piece!

Indiana Jones...in my top 3 favorite rides.
Hanging out by Space Mountain
Mr. Potato Head..he is hilarious!
(no, I'm not talking about my little
Idaho potato...he's behind her)

C is for Coolcat Carie
Waiting for the fireworks to start

Best fireworks show ever!!
The very last ride
It's A Small World

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Just a girls trip, sounds like a blast and it looks like you had one! Indiana Jones is my fav, but it's been a good 10 years since I've been to Disneyland so I migh change my mind when we get back there someday!
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, hope you're doing wonderfully!

Mindy said...

Carie -- glad you had a good time. I am jealous. ;D That would have been so much fun. The beach looks awesome.

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm missing Disneyland and the Beach.