Friday, June 6, 2008

Wagommer


When we went to California we were able to go to the Orange County Flea Market...always a fun place to go! Anyway, every time we have been there Brandon has always wanted to buy these huge wagons, but we always flew so we could not get it home. This time we drove, but we were loaded! I told Brandon to get one only IF he could somehow get it home without having to ship it. Well, after a late night run with Chris to Home Depot they strapped it to the top of the car. It made a nice soothing humming noise the whole way home, that at times forced Grandma Brack to plug her ears. But, the girls now take turns sleeping it.

4 comments:

Silcock Family said...

Thats funny, what a good wife to deal with the humming! Looks big enough to sleep in.

Ashley Wray said...

You are so nice, I would have said, just ship it! So I totally made your Rolo cookies today and they are amazing, thanks again for bringing that recipe!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey, looks like you guys had a blast. We leave on Tuedsay, but I can't remember the website you told me to look on for discounted tickets. Could you email me that info please. (trepscher@yahoo.com) I hope our weather is as nice as yours was. Right now in Bozeman...snowing. Not to happy. Thanks so much for doing that for me Carrie.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.