Monday, June 2, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth!








Shaelee's life is complete! She ran up to "Bobbie" and threw her arms around him and gave him a huge kiss.


Splash Zone!
A waste of $6 a piece. We barely got wet!





The whole Brackenbury clan just got back from our first official California trip and man it was fun! We spent 3 days at Disneyland, a day at the beach, a day at Sea World, and a day at the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. It was tons of fun and thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the great trip! It was awesome.

7 comments:

Payne Family said...

How fun. It looks like it was wild and crazy. I can't wait to take my kids

Jessica said...

what an awesome trip. your kids probably made some great memories. glad to have you back! hope to see you wednesday!

Ashley Wray said...

So fun! I need to talk me parents into doing that! It was fun to see you yesterday and chat, you are quite the riot I must say!

Silcock Family said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait to do some stuff like that next month! I'll bet your kids had a blast! Wish I could have been there yesturday :(

Adele said...

Oh I love California!! Looks like such a fun trip! Josh and I are going next month to all those places as our last hurrah before the baby..and I am sooo excited!

Hewards said...

Hey Carie (I'm pretty sure that's your name ;) I'm so jealous it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It was good to see you at the park the other day.

jeff and char said...

hey there i am glad i got to see your blog, sounds like a fun vacation, i love that wagon!
no i did not go to camp first time in 6 years something about a 6 week old baby i could not leave her!!! what about you?