Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by one of my favorite peeps (Jerolyn) in this world....here it is...

Here are the rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up


1. I hate politics and Brandon usually has to tell me who to vote for, but I would love to become a politician to debate and persuade people for hopefully the better.

2. I think that if I talk slang i.e. peeps, pimped out, shiz, I am cooler than I am.

3. When I get my eyebrows waxed I have to see how much hair is on the strip....I get really excited when there are lots of hairs on it. And I am super insecure!! If you are really quiet while I am with you, especially in a car, I will automatically think that I have done something and that you are mad!!

4. I love to pop other people's zits and when someone is peeling from a sunburn I will be the first to offer to scratch it off.

5. I get really annoyed, I mean so annoyed that I want to rip someone's eyeballs out when I see people holding their fork with their fist while they eat instead of the RIGHT way!!!

6. Sometimes when I am out-of-town alone I will watch cartoons...especially Spongebob and The Mighty B....long live Bessie Higgenbottom even though when I am home I think I am going to die if I see one more episode of "It's the Best Day Ever"!!! Oh, and last but not least, I do not eat condiments...in fact I hate them...anyone who has ever eaten a sandwich or hamburger with me knows that just the sight of mayonnaise makes me want to vomit!

OK, enough about me, I tag Mindy Vail, Geanie, Char, Traci, Adele, and Kristen.

BTW-I don't know how to link people, so I did not do that....sorry!

5 comments:

Jerolyn said...

How is it that you are A~ok with #4but not with the sight of mayonaise? haha funny thanks for playing and btw you are the shiz when you use slanguage!

Mindy said...

I agree with Jerolyn -- how can you stand #4 -- but mayo sends you over the edge. Imagine it is mayo coming out. That will cure you.

And Carie -- I don't blame you for watching SpongeBob. He is refeshing. A very refreshing breath of fresh air some days. At least you can push mute when he get too annoying. I think of SpongeBob as my friend. He gives me thirty minutes of freedom when the kids are tuned in. Gotta love that little sponge. :)

jeff and char said...

FUN , I LOVED THAT, MORE FUN READING OTHERS THANKS FOT THE TAG!!!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

You need to know that I have been tagged probably 15 or so times and have never answered one. But it is my goal to reply to yours. I will try ever so hard. I really do like to read things about people that I otherwise wouldn't have known. So, what do you eat on your sandwich? Just dry old bread and meat and cheese. How do you swallow with out a little dressing? These are the thoughts going through my head!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

You need to know that I have been tagged probably 15 or so times and have never answered one. But it is my goal to reply to yours. I will try ever so hard. I really do like to read things about people that I otherwise wouldn't have known. So, what do you eat on your sandwich? Just dry old bread and meat and cheese. How do you swallow with out a little dressing? These are the thoughts going through my head!