Saturday, October 18, 2008

I always said I hated politics.....

Well, I can't believe that I am going to do this, but I feel that it is my duty as a parent to post this link. Proposition 8 in California is about same sex marriage. How does that affect us in other states? Watch this video and you will see. It is kinda long, but it will explain a lot. I personally do not care who you marry, just let me be the one to explain it to my kids. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815820715?bctid=1822459319

2 comments:

Hewards said...

The thing that is so sneaky about about prop 8 is that people who don't want same sex marriage to be legalized need to vote YES! When your first response would be NO I don't want it. They've made it confusing for the voter who is against it. The constitution is hanging by a thread don't you think?

jeff and char said...

thanks for the update, i hate politics also but i want to be able to protect my kids also, i cant believe we have to worry about this crap!!!