Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Bode!!!



Fall and winter are such busy birthday times for our family! I can't believe that my little man is already 2 years old. He is such a great kid! Here are 2 things that I love about Bode....
1. His laugh. Oh my is it funny! He has this deep chuckle that rolls from his tummy and fills the room. We all love to throw him in the air because he laughs so hard that we end up wanting to pee our pants it is so funny!

2. His crazy personality. He is ALL boy! I thought my girls were loud, boy I was wrong! Bode is hilarious. He is always getting into something and tearing things apart. It is so fun to watch his mischievous, curious side. Another thing I love about him is when he calls me "Carie" and Brandon "Brandon", instead of mom and dad! What a goof ball!

We love you Bode and happy birthday big boy!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Bode!! What a busy little guy! I love those sassy blue eyes....
Hope you had a great time celebrating!!
By the way -- such a cute picture of Bode!