Friday, October 24, 2008

All the latest happenings!

I had a birthday.....

....and Geanie threw me a party....

.... and I got a head massage (ohhhh yeah)...thanks Jen.......

....Haylie had a party.....

....and Aunt Jer (as we call her) rocked out at it....

....and it snowed, and it snowed, and it snowed.......

....and Brandon and the kids made Frosty....

....and Haylie had another party....

....and I made a cake (which is a big deal, it totally stressed me out, we were snowed in, so I ran to the gas station and this is what we came up with!!)...


...and Shaelee fell asleep while I blogged....

THE END!

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Holy Smokes that is A LOT of white stuff! I love Frosty btw.

And ummmm I hope you got some circulation back in Shaelee's hand ASAP! haha.

Mindy said...

Fabulous cakes Carie. Nice job!! I am impressed.
And I love the picture of Brandon & the kids. He looks so happy to be there. :)
It's fun to get a picture with the dad in there!