Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ouch, Mooo, and Wha-Hoo!

Our summer has finally come to a close, but we did a few fun things before it ended. My post should really be called Wha-hoo, Moo, and Ouch because my pictures posted backwards.

My two school girls...Wha-hoo!
This was the Twin Falls Temple Celebration our Youth have been working on all summer. It turned out awesome! I think it was better than the opening ceremony to the Olympics.

Haylie took a heifer to Fair this year. She got second in showmanship, first in Quality, and third over all! She did awesome, we were very proud....Moo.

And this is how I feel about cows!

Haylie and Milky Way.

We went to Steadman's water slide this summer...tons of fun! Poor Garren (not my kid) was so excited to go down the slide he did not wait for the water to reach the bottom. He made it 1/2 way down and hit the dry mat. It was probably 100 degrees that day....I think he lost half his stomach that day!...Ouch!!

Aren't they cute!

Wheeee!!

Look Mom, no hands!!

5 comments:

Jerolyn said...

K' The picture of you holding the cow is too funny, and I want to go to Steadmans when we come home next summer...wanna come along?

The Brack's said...

Heck yes I want to come...it is sooo fun. She is already booked for almost all of next summer...can you believe that?! When you have your plans let me know and I will schedule it!

jeff and char said...

how fun, can you believe summer is over?

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

You have to schedule Steadmans water slide? Our little town has stepped up to having to have a reservation? I love it! It looks like a blast. I love the picture of your girls hugging. That should be hung in their bedroom, to remind them that they love eachother. If they are like my girls, they tend to forget. Hey, I will make the hat with the brim for you, let me know what colors you want. If you want to buy yarn to make sure it matches coats or whatever, just buy cotton or a cotton blend. Something soft for their forehead or they won't wear them. Mallory wore hers every day last year to school and was all the rage! Let me know.

Geanie said...

I was thinking you looked way too comfy with that cow. Could this be a new hobby?