Saturday, July 12, 2008

The latest happenings at the Brack household!

We finally took sometime out of our busy schedules and went up the mountain. It was so much fun! I can't believe this is 5 minutes from our house and we have only been once this whole summer!


The whole Brack Clan!


Bode found a mud puddle and him and Dax were covered! It was so fun to watch!

Shae was going to catch us a fish for dinner.
The Girls.....
Haylie had to be careful because she (and her sisters) danced on our glass coffee table (while we were at a wedding reception) and it broke. She cut her foot and she got 6 stitches, so she was sad because she had to keep it clean and dry. Grandma was consoling her while she watched everyone else play.






Haylie caught a bird with her bare hands with the help of Steve (cousin-in-law) at the family reunion.


Haylie and her friend bought the "Low Carb Bible" cookbook at the last book fair. They have been making recipes out of it and this is one of their creations. It was very good. I was very impressed!


The girls were on the ATC 4th of July float. Tinley was Dorothy and Haylie was the Scarecrow and Shaelee helped throw candy. It was tons of fun!





Shae pooped in the potty (only once). She will go to college in diapers. I hope she has nice roommates!

And last but not least.......Brandon finally shaved and he had a little help!

8 comments:

Silcock Family said...

Don't you just love the mountains, I'm in Florida right now and I'm already missing them. Looks like you had fun with your family, hope to see you when I get back!

Payne Family said...

I miss those mountains and the good ole weeny roasts. Looks like lots of summer fun. I am sad I missed the best parade this side of the Missippi:)

Ashley Wray said...

I'm so jealous that is all only 5 minutes from your house! How fun, the potty training picture made me laugh. Maybe her and Rylee can be roomates in diapers together!

jeff and char said...

looks like fun, i love the mountains i always say we need to go more! maybe i will see you on thursday, or even wednesday to!!!
cya char

Hewards said...

You just gave me a good idea for FHE. We are so lucky to live so close such beautiful mountains that we hardly ever go and visit.

Jerolyn said...

ok how funny that I happened upon your blog...I am Jerolyn, Randy Barkers daughter from Vegas, with the daughter who you painted on a dozen times on the 4th??? I saw your comment on Sarah Stokes blog and popped on over not knowing who's blog it was...and lo and behold I recogonized you.

Anywho I have posted some photos from the 4th where I talked about Maggie and the painting booth if you're interested in seeing it~~~
What a darling family you have and my mom has nothing but sweet things to say about you!

Jerolyn said...

I am dead serious when I tell you I live 10 minutes from the airport and I would SOOO come pick you guys up and your kids could come over for a swim or just hang out...REALLY I mean it...it beats sitting at the airport for 6 longggg hours. Let me know my
e-mail is
jernder@juno.com

I am serious!!!

Sarah Stokes said...

Looks like fun!! It always seems to me anyway some of the best places to go are right around the corner, and do we ever go - NO!! I need to bring my kids up there and let them play, before school starts again, it feels like it always sneaks up on me before I have had time to do all the fun stuff!