Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag #2

Wow! Tagged twice in 1 day! That is a new record for me!

Two names you've gone by: 1) Bird 2) Carebear
Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) long-sleeved t-shirt 2) velor pants
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: 1) laughter 2) honesty
Two of my favorite things to do: 1) shop 2) waterski
Two things you did last night: 1) watched The Office 2) danced with Todd Webb (he was my partner) at the stake center (we are learning the dance for the Temple opening)
Two people you last talked to: 1) Brandon 2) Geanie
Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) laundry and clean 2) play with my kids
Two longest car rides: 1) From Idaho to Lafayette, IN 2) From California to Alabama
Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Halloween
Two favorite drinks: 1) Shirley Temple 2) Sierra Mist
Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I was a vegetarian for 8 years 2) I want to be a politician...scary thought!
Two jobs I’ve had in my life: 1) waitress at the Great Impasta 2) Volunteer Coordinator at Women's shelter in Logan, UT
Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) Family Man 2) Sleepless in Seattle
Two favorite foods: 1) Steak and potatoes 2) Garden fresh tomatoes
Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) at the beach 2) shopping with my peeps in California
Two people I tag: 1) Geanie Bean 2) Angie

3 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

You definately should call me when you get down here! When are you coming? I would love to see some familiar faces. Are you just playing down here or do you have some serious business to take care of? Let me know!

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Shirley Temple... virgin or not??? :) -Lana

Geanie said...

I don't think you can tag me when I just got tagged!! And seriously, you a politician? Do you even know if you are a repub. or a democrat? HA HA